GeneralAdi's E-Solution has established a set of "Binding Corporate Rules". These Binding Corporate Rules are a commitment by Adi's E-Solution to protect your Information regardless of where the data resides. Depending upon where you live, the Binding Corporate Rules may provide additional privacy rights through your local privacy regulator or government. For more information about our Binding Corporate Rules, including information on how to contact us with any questions, write to us at email@example.com
Traffic Data CollectedWe automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Website:
1. IP addresses.
2. Domain servers.
3. Types of computers accessing the Website.
4. Types of web browsers used to access the Website.
5. Referring source which may have sent you to the Website.
6. Other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the Website (collectively Traffic Data).
Information Collected from YouIn order for you to access certain areas of the Website, we may require you to provide us with certain information ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes the following information:
1. Your full name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth and bank or payment card details and any proof of your identity and/or address that we may request.
2. Details of any transactions you carry out through our Website using your Adi's E-Solution account and of the fulfilment of your requests.
3. Your participation in any promotion sponsored by us;
4. Correspondence that you send us.
5. Calls that we make to you or you make to us.
7. Your IP address, log-in times, operating system and browser type.
Use and Storage of InformationWe use your Information for the following purposes:
1. To operate and administer your Adi's E-Solution account and to provide services that you have requested.
2. To carry out your instructions to make and receive payments and undertake transactions using our services, including verifying that you have sufficient funds in your Adi's E-Solution wallet to make such payments.
3. To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website.
4. To notify you about changes to our service's.
5. To improve our internal customer training.
6. To comply with financial services regulations including retention of financial information and transactions.
7. For financial and identity checks, fraud prevention checks, anti-money laundering and credit checks.
8. for customer service, including answering questions and responding to feedback and complaints.
9. To enhance the security of our services.
10. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
Disclosure of InformationWe do not disclose your Information to any third parties other than the Website's affiliates and the following:
1. the police, other lawful enforcement body, regulatory body or court if we are under a duty or required by law to disclose or share your personal data , or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or our group companies, our customers, or others.
2. Financial institutions with whom we partner to jointly provide better services, facilities or products to you. These financial institutions may only use your information for providing to you their services and market Adi's E-Solution related products without requiring your further consent.
3. Third parties where you have expressed an interest in receiving information about their goods and services.
4. Third parties who referred you to us initially and to whom we owe a commission payment as a result of the referral. Where the commission payment is based on transaction volumes, numbers or types of transactions, we may share that information with that third party, but we will not disclose the full details of each of your transactions without your further written consent.
CommunicationsWe may contact you via the e-mail address and phone number registered with your Adi's E-Solution account. You may also receive system-generated transactional e-mails such as confirmations, notification of receipt of payments, notification of password changes etc. which are necessary for the proper operation and administration of your Adi's E-Solution account. You expressly consent to receive such communications from us, irrespective of whether your phone number is registered on the National Do Not Call Registry.
Phishing1. Phishing is the name given to attempts to steal personal details and financial account details from a website user. "Phishers" use fake or "spoof" emails to lead users to counterfeit websites where the user is tricked into entering their personal details, such as credit card numbers, user names and passwords.
2. If you receive such an e-mail or are asked for your password by anyone claiming to work for us please forward the e-mail or report the incident by e-mail to our Data Protection Officer.
Cookies1. "Cookies" are small computer files that are transferred to your computer's hard drive that contain information such as user ID, user preferences, lists of pages visited and activities conducted while browsing the Website. At your option, expense and responsibility, you may block cookies or delete cookies from your hard drive. However, by disabling cookies, you may not have access to the entire set of features of the Website.
4. Other Cookies used by our business partners may collect other non-personally identifying information, such as the computer's IP address, type of operating system, type of internet browsing software, what web pages were viewed at what time, the geographic location of your internet service provider and demographic information, such as gender and age range. This information is used to provide the Website with more information about our user's demographics and internet behaviours. You may find out more about the information collected and how to opt-out of receiving these Cookies by visiting our partner's website.
5. We do not link the information stored in these Cookies directly to any of your Information you submit while on the Website.
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies These are cookies which are essential for our Website to operate such as those which identify you so you can log into your Adi's E-Solution account. They allow you to move around our Website and use the services you have requested. These Cookies will be activated when you enter our Website and as you use our Website.
2. Compliance Cookies These include Cookies which are necessary to assist in meeting our regulatory compliance obligations, such as anti-money laundering and anti-fraud obligations, and prevent your Adi's E-Solution account from being hijacked. These cookies will be activated when you enter our Website and as you use our Website.
3. Performance Cookies These are Cookies that help us to improve how our Website works and to deliver a better service to you. For example, they will assess which pages you visit most often or if you get an error message. They also allow us to see if you have used the Website of one of our group or affiliated companies. All information collected by these Cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
4. Functionality Cookies These Cookies allow us to deliver a more personalized service to you and allow our Website to remember choices you have made such as the language you prefer or the region you are in. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as being able to comment on one of our blogs.
Web BeaconsIn limited circumstances we also may use "Web Beacons" to collect anonymous, non-Information about your use of our Website and the websites of selected sponsors and advertisers, and your use of e-mails, special promotions or newsletters we send to you. Web Beacons are tiny graphic image files imbedded in a web page or email that provide a presence on the web page or e-mail and send back to its home server information from the user's browser. The information collected by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using the Website and selected sponsors' and advertisers' websites, or opening our e-mails, and for what purposes.
1. Complete with a court order or other legal process.
2. Protect the rights, property or safety of Adi's E-Solution or another party.
3. I give consent to Adi's E-Solution to collect KYC documents from PSUs and Government agencies on my behalf.
5. Respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third parties.
1. We makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this Website and expressly disclaim liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this Website.
2. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of the Website or its hyperlinks to other internet resources.
3. Reference in this Website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by us.
4. The contents of this website are under copyright and/or trademark of their original author(s) unless otherwise noted on the page itself. If you have questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail us or to correspond at Adi's E-Solution Helpdesk and we will attempt to address your issue.